"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another Day at Work




Sometimes the Boss Lady picks boxes that are way too big but I liked this particular box. I tried to claim it as a nice new bed but she insisted on packing books in it anyway. After packing 6 LARGE orders I decided enough was enough and took a well deserved break in the corner.
Aslan

3 comments:

Rachel Downs said...

Does this sweet kitty also get sociel security for his older years in his pay check

Jodi said...

Make sure that person gives you much needed breaks and lets you keep the box of your choice.

all in the family said...

Wow! Hope none of your clients are allergic to kitties. Aslan is the King of the castle, isn't he.