"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007










Matthew was wondering why I bought him a 2nd hand book from the Thrift
store until he found the Gift Card inside.
Darcy LOVED her kite but can't get anyone to take her outside to fly it
(it was raining early on). The Eric Carle blocks were definitely a hit
though.
Finally Darcy wore down and she slowed down and fell asleep. It is so hard
to get a good photo of her as she so rarely stays still long enough.

Michael and Heather are home (YEA!) and Michael received word that he had
been promoted to Sergeant.

And all the "girls" together but I look awful. I've been sick and I didn't
do anything to myself today but get out of bed..
MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Chris, sorry to hear that you've been sick. I love the photo of all the B women....Thanks for sharing photos.

Jodi said...

Congratulations to Michael!

All the pictures are great I sure hope you're feeling better soon.

Jessica is almost as tall as you!

Cynthia said...

Lovely pics, Chris.