"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007







Darcy, Jeremiah (top), Jacob (bottom)
We started frying the turkey last year and it was SO good.
I made the guys watch the Alton Brown video for safety. I thought
we had it down pat. And then it started raining this year. So
the men rigged a tarp. Right next to the house. I prayed a bit
harder this year but there were no mishaps and the men did faithfully
stand guard over the cooking turkey WITH my fire extinguisher nearby.
(on the steps if you look at the photo.). This was the best tasting
turkey yet. Okay, Michael is NOT watching the turkey. He appears to
be doing Suduko puzzles.
More coming...
Chris

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

The turkey looks GREAT!