"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween 2007






Darcy, of course, wanted to eat all the candy she could see.
I told her if she ate too much the "party in her tummy" would turn
into an upset tummy and she would get sick. Later she came up to
me as I sat by the door with the bowl of candy to hand out to trick
or treaters and tried to get more candy. I held it out of reach and
told her she had enough candy. She asked why I had the candy and I
told her I was giving the candy to people who came to the door.
She looked at me very seriously and asked, "You making them sick??"
I can't win..
Chris

4 comments:

Jodi said...

awww nice pictures. Darcy's comments are always so cute!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great photos! I love the one of M and N and the whole family. Wow those grandbabies are all growing!

Darcy sure comes up with some great one liners!

Debbie said...

Chris, I just love all your science posts! Keep them coming. You must be the totally coolest teacher the kids have.

The grandchildren are all adorable and it sure looks like Gramma enjoys having them around.

Emily said...

Fun photo's! The children are adorable!