"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Family at Darcy's Party








Almost the entire family, both sides, gathered to celebrate Darcy's turning
three. My mother is standing with Uncle Michael Michael (who gave Darcy her
very own Flag!). Amy and my dad are in serious conversation - I couldn't resist
this photo! Later I found Heather and Amy seriously reading "The Lonely Firefly"
by Eric Carle that I had given Darcy. I think they are reading a bit too much into the story...
Granny Jean is trying to hold a squirmy Darcy for photos. Granny Jean is of undetermined age but is Darcy's great-grandmother and speaks little English (she is
Japanese). Her grandfather (Papa George) is seen holding the newest member of the family, baby Cody. (I didn't take this artistic photo - I suspect Amy did).
Oh and Heather is holding a tea party with the new tea set for Darcy and her friends - they really got into this pretending business. The twins were content to play with the balloons. I'll have to post photos of them later.

No comments: