"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Eye and the Heart




Darcy loves to find my science supplies and explore. She found my models before my
students had put them together and I told them I'd bring them one again after they had
done so. She patiently waited. Then she asked all kinds of questions but we didn't have
much time. I'm sure she'll have followup questions so I best be reading up on the parts
of the eyeball and heart so I can answer them! She wants to know what each part is and what
it does. (My students were a bit more concerned with how to keep them from falling back
apart once they were snapped together!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard she was asking about the thyroid glands....she's gonna be a doctor, I bet!

Wild Homeschool Family said...

She's a little smartie!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Darling! I got rid of so many models.....time to buy new ones. I'll get your list of recommendations when I'm settled and decide WHAT we'll do next year for science.