"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day Present











An almost complete bedroom do-over by Nicole, Amy and Jessica (with supervision by Darcy).
Includes pictures, various do-dads, candles, new bedspread, and window treatments, cleaning,
and where did they put my books?? (I'm sure I'll find them!). I LOVE my new mattress.
I was SO SO SO surprised. They got my mother to get me out of the house all day Friday (she
made me take her to Boaz to go shopping - I could NOT understand why all the sudden
she wanted to go to Boaz shopping and she kept me out all day too!). It all made sense once
I got home. Wow! Sneaky!!
The photos do not do it justice.

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a fabulous gift, Chris!

berrypatch said...

Very cool!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What an amazing gift! They did a great job.