"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Twins are Three





























Cars. cars. cars - that was what they wanted and they got them. I think they were
satisfied. (They got clothes too - which made mommy happy but got only a glance
from the boys.). Nonnie and Grandma enjoyed their great-grandsons (and both
sets of grandparents did too.). Matthew got his new guitar out to play us a tune
and Darcy had to accompany him on her bugle (she is really playing the thing -
I cannot get more than a "blart..." out of that bugle - it is Matthew's Boy Scout bugle
and it has been around a long time now. She was actually playing a few notes.)
Later she asked me, "CC, how does a butterfly make a chrysalis?" (I know it is the
caterpillar and I'm not sure how exactly she phrased it now but she got the pronunciation
of chrysalis right. I got tongue tied giving her an answer. Did I mention she is four?
I see lots of trips to McWane Science Museum in the future. And she had a painting of
an Octupus to give to her Nonnie.)

No comments: