"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Friday, March 13, 2009

Veterans Object to Paying for Service Related Injuries

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/03/vets.health.care/index.html

Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki confirmed Tuesday that the Obama administration is considering a controversial plan to make veterans pay for treatment of service-related injuries with private insurance…”

This has GOT to be the most ludicrous thing I've yet heard (okay, no the
trillion dollars thing is maybe but it's only been 100 days).
And yes, the Veterans (gee, I wonder why) are objecting.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Gee...wonder why they object? Grrrr....