"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Monday, October 08, 2007

My Book Biz and the Unpaid Helper




I must have packed 2 dozen orders this weekend. My helper was so glad when we finished. He was so much help too. He inspects each and every package. I'm not sure WHAT he's looking for (mice?) but he does look intently. He used to hop in the boxes but he doesn't hop as well as he used to. Now he loves to lay ON the books I'm about to pack which is just so much help. Once I finished I went back to the computer to do some work and heard snoring behind me. I took this photo of my helper getting some well earned rest.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Aslan, I can tell you work so hard, I hope you are paid for helping with the books!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Oh my goodness - what a shot of Aslan! LOL

Cynthia said...

LOL! What a great helper!

Lisa in Jax said...

He could almost be a rug!LOL

berrypatch said...

Thanks for the photo. I got a great chuckle over it. LOL

Emily said...

What a great picture! Looks like he is very comfortable!