"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Sunday Afternoon







We had everyone over for Sunday dinner (Well except for Michael and Heather who are in New Mexico and very missed.) Darcy found my little flag in my "book business" room and pronounced it her "Michael Michael" flag and seemed quite happy waving it.

Amy is holding Jeremiah. Matthew is hold Jacob (alone) - of course in the one photo he has both boys.

I realized as I was posting these I failed to get one of Jessica. Next visit will be all Jessica!
Chris

5 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

Your grandkids are adorable!

amyelizabeth said...

this pictures of Darcy are cute!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Darcy's so cute with her Michael Michael flag.

Cynthia said...

Love the flag pic.

Jodi said...

So many cute pictures!