"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Friday, November 07, 2008

Redstone ATF Training Video

ATF Demonstration at Redstone Arsenal












http://videos.al.com/birmingham-news/2008/11/atf_demonstration_at_redstone.html

My son (EOD) did some training here. I know my class will love
this video (in today's Birmingham News). Thought some of my readers
would enjoy too. (Now, my son takes the things apart before they hurt
people - I think - I hope.
Every week in class the first thing I'm asked is, "Mrs. Brock, are
we going to blow anything up today?" So far this year the answer each
week has been no. (Unless you count Diet Coke and Mentos)
Maybe this video will tide them over.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Whew - that ought to take care of Zander's need to blow things up....I'll show him.