"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Art of Books (Book Arts at UA)




http://www.bookarts.ua.edu/

Amy is in graduate school in Book Arts at the University of Alabama
and recently the Kentuck art festival was in Tuscaloosa. The Book Arts
program had a booth for children on making paper and watermarks. Amy's photo
is now on the UA website. (We went and that is our granddaughter making
a watermark).
There is a lot more to papermaking than a blender and screen wire I've learned
and I've been greatly impressed with the quality of work I've seen.

2 comments:

Paula said...

It sounds like a fascinating experience.

amyelizabeth said...

aw, thanks mom.