"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Friday, November 07, 2008

News on Migraines





http://www.boston.com:80/news/nation/articles/2008/11/06/migraine_history_lowers_a_cancer_risk/?s_campaign=8315

"We found that, overall, women who had a history of migraines had a 30 percent lower risk of breast cancer compared to women who did not have a history of such headaches," said Dr. Christopher Li of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, whose findings appear in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention.

Li said the reduction in risk was for the most common types of breast cancers - those driven by hormones.



Now, I'm not about to break out the party hats on this one.

I still have a migraine from yesterday.
And I have to take my dad to get a CT scan this morning.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Youch - that picture is frigthening!