"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Friday, February 02, 2007



This is my daughter, age 22, in graduate
school at the Univ. of Alabama.
Of course I'm proud of her too.
If the Washington Post does an
opinion piece tearing up the
graduate students of the U.S. I'll
properly respond to that as well...
smiles, Proud of all my kids, Pax

PS It is, however, more likely that
I'll find opinion pieces decrying the
number of children that son #1 has.
I adore all of them though and
wait with great expectation arrivals
of even more grandchildren (two of
my three "children" haven't yet
produced any grandchildren. Dogs
and cats don't count - well, most
of the time. So who knows just how
many little ones we'll have someday.
VBG

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Amy's lovely; those giant green eyes, pixie shaped face, and striking coloring.

Ugh, I don't want my kids to grow up! (I can say that, they're in bed right now.)

Jodi said...

I don't want mine to grow up either, sob. Yet yours have all turned out so well that I feel excited about knowing what my "young people" will be like as adults too.

What do you mean cats and dogs don't count as children or grandchildren?! VBG