"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Notes on a New Year's Eve party (I wasn't there
- report is from others who were). Young people
gathered and played a game - you draw a name from
a pot and give clues until someone guesses the person
you are hinting about.
Guest draws name and gives clue "Wrote 'Leaves of
Grass'". Amy says "Walt Whitman". No - turns out
to be Ernest Hemingway. Right..

Guest draws a name and gives clue "Wrote 'The Jungle
Book'". Amy replies, "Rudyard Kipling". No, name is
Ghengis Kahn. Well, perhaps Rudyard was his pen
name and in between blood bathes he wrote children's
books??

Matthew draws "Sequoyah" and says, "OH, wrote the
Cherokee Alphabet!". NO ONE replies.
They toss game in the garbage I think..
smiles, Pax

No comments: