"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Birthday Time











We both celebrated birthdays now (I am 2 weeks older than Duane and he constantly
reminds me of that). SO, we had everyone over again for cake and ice cream. The kids
couldn't quite figure out what that was CC had given Papa D (a Planer for his workshop)...
Jeremiah tried to use it as an "oven"...then they just decided the box and packing material
was much better to play with anyway.
That's Jacob inspecting the planer. And Jeremiah blowing out the candle (he later helped
Papa D eat his cake and ice cream too. Wasn't that nice of him!).
It is very hard to get a photo now of both of them together so I finally thought of
getting one when they were strapped in their car seats...that worked too!
Happy Birthday Duane and note I did not mention ages!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Ah...happy birthday! love the photos of the grands.