"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Grandkids (again)






















We babysat - and got the kids a nativity set of their own. Of course Papa D had to stack all
the Wise Men on top of each other and Jacob just didn't think they went that way in the story.
(as you can see in his eyes!). Jeremiah would play with those gears all night long - he loves
them. And I read to Darcy. It was a nice evening. (And I just played with the sepia tones
on the computer - the close ups were way too bright so the sepia setting fixed that.)
I love the shot of Jeremiah getting a hug from his daddy.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

The Fisher Price Nativity is our favorite. I foudn our pieces on the checker board yesterday. LOL