"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Science World's Fair





























































There were many more exhibits - too many to include. I was so proud of all the students! From elementary ages (I don't teach them) to my high schoolers...all great projects of various types. They had their choice of topics so it was wide open - from inventing a coffee filter to a potato cannon - we had it all (Ryan had to fire that cannon outside though. Guthrie fired his match cannon inside - but only one time.) We also had a dance to "Chemical Calisthenics" which was
a lot of fun. I love seeing what these incredibly creative kids come up with every year!





4 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like they did a great job!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great job to students and teacher.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Hmmm....I think I ate my comment. I simply wanted to say that the displays look wonderful. Great job by students and teacher.

Cynthia said...

Chemical Calisthenics... interesting!