"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Whale Evolution 1

Whale Evolution 2

Sunday, May 20, 2007






It was the last day of class. I knew it would
be hopeless to try to cram in a last minute lecture.
And all the lab equipment had already been packed
up making it difficult to do experiments.
So we played. Okay, I justified it by stating
"For every action, there is an equal but opposite
reaction" but the teens just wanted to see who
could shoot the rocket further. Thank goodness
the "rocket" came with 3 cones. Two are now
on top of the school roof.

Thanks Nick, Bethany, Ian, Andrew, Taylor and
Spencer for a great Chemistry year!
Pax

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Sounds like a VERY FUN last day!